CAMDEN MOTOR INN MOTEL RULES AND CONDITIONS
VEHICLES, SPEED LIMITS, PARKING
• The parking and driving of vehicles at the Motor Inn is at your own risk. From the entrance on Tamborine Street the speed limit is strictly 5KPH. Please respect this as pedestrians and children are always present.
• Parking is permitted on the roadway except for periods not exceeding 15 minutes for the unloading of passengers and luggage. Extra vehicles must park in the street. One vehicle per room has FREE Parking in the basement car park.
• Visitors cars must park on the street.
ANIMALS AND PETS
• No Pets or other animals are to be brought into the Motel (registered guide dogs accompanying a blind or deaf person are permitted).
NOISE AND DISTURBANCE
• Noise must be kept to a minimum at all times and particularly between 8pm and 7.30am. Please respect other guests’ rights to a peaceful stay at all times.
• Children must be properly supervised at all times to ensure there is no unruly behaviour.
• Any persons causing annoyance or problems will be instructed to leave.
• If you have a complaint in relation to unreasonable noise or disturbance, please contact management immediately. Our policy is to deal with such matters immediately rather than attempting to follow them up afterwards. After hours management can be contacted dialing 0448956453.
• Smoking is not permitted inside any of the Motor Inn Units or around the pool. Please respect the rights of non-smokers who might be nearby and ensure that you fully extinguish and properly dispose of your cigarette butts. Smoking area is on the patio area and ashtrays are provided.
• All rooms are fitted with smoke detectors which will activate if smoking occurs. No smoking outside your room on the walkway, or car park.
• An extra fee will be charged if smoke is detected inside any accommodation.
MOTEL CANCELLATION POLICY
• Cancellations or changes to bookings for any room type must be made at least 14 days prior to check in date and time or you will be charged the full amount of the first changed or cancelled night.
DAMAGE TO PREMISES, FIXTURES, FITTINGS AND EXTRA CLEANING OF ROOMS
• Any costs associated with loss or damage to the premises, fixtures and/or inventory must be paid for by the person or persons responsible, or in the case of minors, by those responsible for their conduct.
• An extra cleaning fee will be charged if in the opinion of management the accommodation has been left in an unacceptable condition.
• An external clothesline is located at the rear of the guest laundry in the basement. If you want to use a dryer, contact reception. There is a fee of $5.00 per load.
MOTEL POOL AND BBQ FACILITIES
• Pool, Spa and BBQ Facilities are open between 7.30am – 7pm each day.
• Nudity is not permitted around the pool or in any other public places within the Motor Inn.
• Children must be closely supervised by a responsible adult when they are using the pool, spa and BBQ facilities.
• Glass containers must not be taken into the pool enclosure.
PERSONAL INJURIES AND ACCIDENTS
• Personal injuries or accidents must be reported to a staff member at reception as soon as possible. You may be asked to complete an incident report, describing the nature of the injury/accident and when, where and how it occurred.
UNCLAIMED KEY DEPOSITS
• Key deposits will be forfeited if they are not claimed within 7 days of departure.
• Property that has been found will be stored for one month from the date it is handed in, after which it will be discarded or given to charity. Perishable items will be discarded immediately. A reasonable attempt will be made to identify and contact the owner of any items that are considered to have a high monetary value (e.g. cameras, mobile phones, jewellery, travel documents). The return by mail of any items will incur a charge for postage and handling.